Buongiorno Italy! I’ve never been to Italy and I’ve always wanted to discover the world of pizzas and pastas! I’m totally a big fan of Italian food. So this summer I absolutely wanted to go there. Roma, Venice or Milan? Nope! Much better guys, I went to the Almafi coast: Capri & Positano. A journey of 5 days, short but you know what? Enough to fall in love with the country. My tips: Better to go with your love one!
So here you will find some things to do in the island, where to go, what to do.
PS: Sorry about the quality of the pictures, I use my iPhone during the whole trip.
+ THINGS TO DO
- Ride up to the top of Monte Solaro by taking chairlift, see after 15 minutes : an A-MA-ZIIIIING view!!! For those who know me I am afraid of heights ; well it was my longest 15 minutes ever of my entire life, but definitely well worth it!
- once at the top, contemplante the view, specially the view of Faraglioni
- Appreciate the view of Via Krupp
- Freshen up with a lemon juice
- Rent a small boat to explore the island (no license needed)
- Stroll in the narrow streets of the island
- Go to Marina Piccolo
- See the island by night – love the ambiance, it’s so pretty
- La Calzone del Mare – The terrace is overlooking to the swimming pool and the sea. In La Calzone del Mare you eat typically Mediterranean cuisine with fresh fish, seasonal vegetables and grilled meats.
- Restaurant Da Giorgio – the food and the place are amazing! You can see the sunset from there, it’s wonderful!
- DAY TRIP – Take the boat from Capri to visit Positano, it costs around 40€ for a round trip and it lasts 30 minutes to go in the island. Book your tickets here
It was an amazing trip! In 5 days you can totally visit the island and go to Positano for a day trip. I will definitely come back!
Check out my other trip in Italy, here.